This page contains resources for diagnosing and managing patients infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
To get updates by email, sign up for email alerts.
- Testing information.
- Testing for COVID-19, Washington State Department of Health (DOH).
- COVID-19 testing, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Testing guidance for clinicians when SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses cocirculate, CDC.
- Interim clinical considerations for use of COVID-19 vaccines, CDC.
- Clinical care considerations, CDC.
- COVID-19 vaccine data systems, CDC.
- COVID-19, DOH.
- Vaccine information statements—multiple languages, Immunize.org.
Vaccine Access Programs
CDC Bridge Access Program
Provides free COVID-19 vaccine to uninsured or underinsured adults. This program will provide free COVID-19 vaccine through December 31, 2024.
Childhood Vaccine Program
Provides free vaccines for everyone under 19 years old in Washington.
- Childhood vaccine program, DOH.
- Childhood vaccine program guide, DOH.
- Provider new enrollment checklist, DOH.
- Questions? Email WAChildhoodVaccines@doh.wa.gov
Adult Vaccine Program
Provides free vaccines uninsured or underinsured adults 19 years or older in Washington.
Questions? Email WAAdultVaccines@doh.wa.gov
- COVID-19, CDC.
- COVID-19 vaccination clinical and professional resources, CDC.
- Long COVID and post-COVID conditions, CDC.
- How to protect yourself and others, CDC.
- COVID-19, Washington State Department of Labor & Industries (L&I).
- COVID-19 workplace safety and health, L&I.
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines, CDC.
- COVID-19, DOH.
- Long COVID, DOH.
- Children’s immunizations.
- Adult immunizations.
Have other COVID-19 vaccine questions?
Contact Kitsap Public Health District at (360) 728-2235.