- Get vaccinated and inform your Phase 1a eligible employees and colleagues about existing vaccination opportunities. Click on the links below for vaccination opportunities happening in the next few days. Note that appointments are required.
- Bainbridge Island: covidbi.timetap.com
- Silverdale: htps://calendly.com/achieve-vaccine/covid-vaccination-clinic
- Silverdale: chifranciscan.org/vaccineinfo
- Enroll as a COVID-19 vaccine provider. To start this process, complete the provider inquiry form: https://redcap.doh.wa.gov/surveys/?s=KMXJHMALX3. Contact the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing your enrollment. If you have started the enrollment process, ensure that you complete it.
- Understand liability protections for providers giving COVID-19 vaccines under the current Emergency Use Authorization. The federal PREP Act provides immunity from suit and liability under federal and state law to any provider enrolled in the CDC/DOH vaccination program who prescribes and/or administers an EU-authorized COVID-19 vaccine. Refer to attached authorization from DOH.
- Refer individuals interested in volunteering for community vaccination efforts to the Kitsap County Medical Reserve Corps Program. Individuals can express interest by completing this form: https://www.cognitoforms.com/KitsapCountyAuditorsOffice1/EmergencyWorkerRegistrationForm
As of 1/11/2021, Kitsap County has 15 healthcare organizations who have enrolled, and been approved, to provide COVID-19 vaccine. About half of them have been administering vaccine so far to Phase 1a recipients. It has been awe-inspiring to observe their commitment, innovation, and flexibility, especially considering the challenges there have been related to the vaccine rollout. Our community needs more providers to enroll as COVID-19 vaccine providers to ensure that our county is ready for when Washington State moves to the next phase (Phase 1b) of the Washington State vaccination plan. This will take a whole community effort. We encourage our healthcare community to remain informed of local COVID-19 vaccination efforts through signing up for our health alerts, signing up for our COVID-19 vaccine listserv, and regularly visiting our COVID-19 vaccine website for more information.
- DOH COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Webpage: http://www.doh.wa.gov/COVID19VaccineProvider
- DOH COVID-19 Vaccine Webpage: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/Vaccine
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Webpage: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html
- Kitsap Public Health District COVID-19 Webpage: https://kitsappublichealth.org/CommunityHealth/CoronaVirus.php